Monday, November 29, 2021

This Week on the Dining Table

 The "Ibotta Quickie at Walmart" Edition...

Between Rite-Aid items with Ibotta rebates and 9 rebates earned for the items here I hit the Weekend Wishbone Bonus of $5(as well as all the other regular bonuses this past weekend).

Onward to the meal planning!

1. Sunday--Chicken Parm, Brussel Sprouts, Garlic Bread
2. Monday--leftovers
3. Tuesday--Apricot glazed Pork Chops, Sauted Cabbage, Au Gratin Taters
4. Wednesday--Whatever
5. Thursday--Dinner at future in-laws
6.  Friday--Thanksgiving leftovers
7. Saturday--More Leftovers

And this is what really happened.......
1. Sunday--Chicken Parm, Brussel Sprouts, Garlic Bread
2. Monday--leftovers
3. Tuesday--leftovers
4. Wednesday--FFY
5. Thursday--Dinner at future in-laws
6.  Friday--Thanksgiving leftovers
7. Saturday--FFY

What got put into the freezer last week....
*  Nothing

What got taken out of the freezer and used...
* 1 Turkey Breast

I spent $11.25 on food/toiletries/HBA last week(Walmart and .40¢ at CVS). This brings our food/toiletries/paper goods Grand Total to $200.21 for November.

There are 1 shopping days left in November.

I've earned $168.25 on Ibotta in November.
I've earned $20.12 on Checkout51 in November.
I've earned $23.40 on Coupons dotcom/Paypal in November.
I've earned $0 from Aisle.
I've earned 30,806 points from shopping on Fetch in November which equals $30.80.
I earned 9,285 points from food shopping on Shop Kick in November which equals $37.14.
I've earned 2,007 SB from food shopping on Swagbucks in November which equals $20.07.

That's $211.77 in rebates(not counting the Shop Kick/Swag Bucks/Fetch)on $200.11 in grocery spending so in reality it's -$11.66 spent after the 4 rebate apps I count.  Yay me.....

My savings percentage for the last week was 78.91%(without "regular" Rite-Aid trips)and the monthly savings total for November comes in at 61.46%(w/out R-A).  Pretty awesome savings rate last week!

Leftovers going into this week....2 servings of Goulash, 1 serving of Sweet Potato Wedges, Turkey, Stuffing, Pie, Rolls.

Here is this week's "food plan".....
1. Sunday--Turkey day leftovers
2. Monday--Apricot glazed Pork Chops, Sauted Cabbage, Au Gratin Taters
3. Tuesday--MustGo dinner(to borrow Sissie's term)
4. Wednesday--Whatever
5. Thursday--?
6.  Friday--?
7. Saturday--?

Those pork chops are out of the freezer now so WILL happen this week.  That's all the cooking I've planned for the week.

What do I need to buy to fix everything on this menu?  Not a thing. 

What is getting fixed and served at your house this week?

Was last week's plan successful, did you go off plan or did you not even plan what was going to be eaten last week?

Any great deals on food at your stores this week?  

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. It has taken me a year to earn over 20 thousand points from fetch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could wear Viking horns when you shop at RA.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.