Sunday, November 14, 2021

Frugal Friday.....the November 12th Edition on Sunday the 14th

 I apologize for being two days late with the FF post but you know....."life".  Been super busy hitting up Walmart and Rite-Aid late this week and attending the Bridal Shower for my daughter in-law to be.

Here are the frugal wins at Chez Sluggy for this past week.........

*  Free Covid Booster and sanitizer at RA on Monday.  My arm was sore a few days but not so bad.

*  Got $2 post coupon refund at RA.

*  Sissie paid for our dinner out on Friday.  Burrito del Mar is yummy and I swear that wooden primitively carved cowboy statue in the foyer, his belt buckle looked like a cod piece it was so HUGE!  Well, keep in mind I had a mixed beverage at dinner. lol

*  I used most of a free gift card at Ocean State for some items for Sissie, me and for a Xmas giftie.

*  I took Sissie out wherever she wanted to shop a week ago Saturday.  Along the way I made a stop at two CVS and Sissie and I snagged a bunch of .14¢ a roll Kleenex tp at CVS at one of them to donate to the food bank.

*  I found money!

Two cents at Rite-Aid on  Friday.

While taking Sissie shopping we snagged this very out of focus quarter from an abandoned inside the store cart at Aldi's. (BTW-Sissie, I dropped the other quarter into your purse in the hallway when you weren't looking so make sure it makes it back into "cat butt". ;-)

Then I spied a penny in one of the R-As we went into.

And then another penny in the second Ollie's we hit.

Total Found This Week...... .29¢
Total Found This Year.......$19.56

Other than having a fun day and a half with Sissie that's it from here for the week.(I'll reveal my Rite-Aid haul in another post since it spanned from Monday to Saturday.)

From the most interesting man in the world and me, what frugal wins did you have this past week or so?
Let us know!!

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Not much on the frugal purchases, but I shopped my pantry for food. I ran out of shampoo, and went to an outlet and found my fave brand for 40% less. SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have said this already. I went to Publix to buy a turkey breast for $0.99/lb. The rang up for $19 or something similar. When I asked, they had not put the right price on the turkey breast, so I got it for free and the other for the right price, $0.99/lb. That made two turkey breasts for ~$6.28 or $0.52/lb. Yesterday, I got a free Graham cracker crust with $10 purchase at the Pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you two had fun without me and now I am sad. But you both have torn up kitchens so I have my revenge.... hee, hee

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.