Thursday, February 11, 2021

Rite-Aid This Week

Between storms I went up to Rite-Aid as I have BC expiring so I had to spend down/roll some on 2 accounts.


I bought 8 bottles(the 10 oz. size)of Palmolive dish liquid on one card.
These were on sale for 4 for $5 and earned back $1 Bonus Cash for every 4 you bought.
Plus they double dip with a Monthly Deal for $3 BC when you spend $10.
So it was $10+.60¢ sales tax=$10.60 using BC to pay.
No coupons used.
And I got back $5 total in new BC(2 x $1 wyb4, $3 wyspend $10)so I spent down $5.60 and rolled $5 of my old Bonus Cash.

Then I did this same transaction on another card that the BC needed using/rolling.
After BC and tax each bottle was less than .78¢ which is an ok price.
Now I am stocked up for the foreseeable future on dish soap. 8-)

I know it's not very exciting this week at Rite-Aid.

Reports are that next week there is a Spend $50/Get $15 BC coupon(if it's not in your local ad it should be available to print from the R-A website or maybe emailed to you if you are on their email list)so it might be a better week to shop there then.  I haven't really looked yet so I don't know other than Valentine's Day stuff will be on clearance after Sunday. ;-)

Have you found any good deals at Rite-Aid this week?

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it is so nice to be stocked up on dish soap. Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get the 15/50 next week, because I have BC that expires then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did use points to get more hair dye!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.