Thursday, February 25, 2021

Rite-Aid This Week So Far

 The local Rite-Aid ad doesn't have the $10 when you spend $40 coupon on it so I went online to print off that Q from the ad there.

I only did one transaction so far.......


2 x Sundown Turmeric BOGOFree=$15.49
2 x Sundown D3 BOGOFree=$9.79
2 x Sundown Melatonin BOGOFree=$8.99
1 x Nutella to go cup 20% Gold disc.=$1.51
1 x Neutrogena acne bar soap 20% Gold disc.=$2.87
2 x Haribo gummies on sale 2/$3=$3.00

SubTotal........$41.65 so after .14¢ tax added on and my $10/$40 Q the total came to $31.79

I paid with a combo of Bonus Cash and free R-A gift cards so Zero OOP.

I earned back $20 in new BC plus $3.50 in Ibotta cash rebates.  Not a great deal(moneymaker)but not a bad deal after $23.50 back in BC/cash.

I may hit up a different R-A on Friday(if the weather is ok)and do a variation on this transaction on another card.  I can use the 4 Ibotta rebates(plus if my Gevalia coffee one resets by then).  I am currently 16 rebates away from earning my Feb. $10 Bonus so if I can do those 5 at Rite-Aid(and spend no money doing them)that means only 11 rebates at Walmart by the 28th.  8-))

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Great deal on the Melatonin and other health items-they are so expensive so BOGO is always a winner. I need my melatonin every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great deals on the supplements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, you are the best at doing this kind of shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.