Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Rite-Aid This Week

 So if you go online to the Rite-Aid flyer this week there is a $10 off when you spend $40 coupon you can print and use in the store(if your  region didn't get a sales flyer with that coupon in it).

I had 4 x $5 Nexxus IPQs to use so I went and did this deal......

4 x Nexxus shampoo(med. sized bottles)$14.49 but 20% Wellness discount=$46.36

I used a $10/$40 Q, 4 x $5/1 Nexxus IPQs so $30 off.

Total came to $16.36+99¢ sales tax=$17.35 paid for with Bonus Cash.

I earned back $20 in new BC thus growing my BC by $2.65.

go.
me.
8-)

I'll do a couple more deals this week using that $10 off wyspend $40 Q and acquiring some items to donate to the local American Legion which is sending care packages to the troops overseas.

Are you Rite-Aid shopping this week?

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. We only have CVS here and I only buy my Franzia there. They have good sales but often sell out of my flavor. I’m obviously a wine snob. 😁

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a few items I absolutely would use and earned 9.00 in Bcash which I will use for black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal! I'm trying to stay out of stores for the next 2 weeks. I'll just hit RA on BF - although I'm disappointed in the BF deals. I'll go grab some gcs though. I'm skipping CVS this year, cause their ad is awful. I miss all those freebies we used to get.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.