Sunday, November 1, 2020

Be Grateful.....

 Be grateful that you don't live in a political battleground state(if you don't)because this is what greets you in your mailbox in one day......


10 pieces of "vote for me" crap!
The white papers on the left are especially insidious(and we've gotten these same ones three times already).  It's from "The Center for Voter Information" who tout themselves as a bi-partisan org but obviously they are an arm of the democrat party.



I'll just be glad in more than one way when Tuesday is over.
Our county is a clusterf*ck as far as the Board of Elections goes.
I got a phone call from them this morning which set off a chain reaction of panic and WTF?!
Now I have been forced to step-up like a responsible citizen because of others who didn't after saying they would, pandemic or no pandemic.
More on what's going on later this week.
For now I'll be worrying and putting out fires until Wednesday.

Please go vote and if you volunteered to work the election don't beg off now.  It's your civic duty and the adult thing to do.  Don't leave your fellow citizens to handle the crisis YOU caused!

Sluggy



10 comments:

  1. We are solidly red except for a few of us blue dots, but e get a few calls and some mail that goes directly in the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't live in a battleground state, but I will be glad to be rid of the political mail and signs. I feel for you, Sluggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go from mail box to recycle and pitch. We're battleground all down the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you, and the social media is just horrible. I voted early, and am as good as done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mailbox looks like that on a daily basis too (MI). We voted early, so I just toss everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolz sluggy. Always blaming someone else and complaining. You seem like such an unhappy person. Try getting fit and feeling good about yourself! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't Lolz me you troll! If I seem unhappy it's because of annoying shits like you!

      Be notified that I will no longer read your moderated comments nor publish them and they will go directly into spam.

      You are an Asshole for ruining my blog for everyone else. Go back into the hole you crawled out of or go annoy some other decent person you coward!

      Delete
  7. your blog is full of your OWN negativity and you leave back handed comments on others.
    hardly a coward - you just don't like when others are kissing your large behind. You spew it out pretty well. you have a sad live and seem miserable. Truth is hard to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so grateful VA isn't a battleground state, and we were able to vote early too with no problems. Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think four years from now you should come stay with us for a month!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.