Friday, July 13, 2012

Triskaidekaphobia Friday at Rite-Aid



What makes Friday the 13th even better?
Why going to Rite-Aid and trying to cobble together a deal and laughing in the face of the bad luck gremlins, that's what!

And cobble is what I had to do since we didn't get any Revlon ManuQs lately and my store doesn't even carry the Zest Body Wash(which would have been free after +Ups and Q).  All the adults living here have an AdPerks account so I have access to 4 of each AdPerk Q.  This comes in handy at times and my store doesn't have a problem with me using multiples as long as each one is from a different account.


6 x Powerade drinks on sale .97¢=$5.82
2 x Reach dental floss on sale $3=$6.00
1 x U tampons on sale=$3.99
1 x Bic Big ass charcoal disc thing w/ 20% wellness disc.=$3.99
3 x Revlon scented nail polish 50% off($2.39)=$7.17
1 x Revlon clipper=$3.19
1 x Revlon tweezer 50% off($2.99)=$1.49
SubTotal.....$31.65

Coupons Used
3 x $1.50/2 Powerade/Dasani AdPerk Q=$4.50
2 x $2/1 Reach dental floss TearpadQ(from dentist office)=$4.00
1 x $1/1 U product ManuQ(Sunday inserts)=$1.00
1 x $1/1 U product AdPerkQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Bic disc Rite-Aid Q link sent to my email=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Bic disc Facebook ManuQ(its' a SS Q)=$2.00
3 x $2/1 Revlon nail polish AdPerk Q=$6.00
2 x $2/1 Revlon beauty tool AdPerk Q=$4.00
Coupon Total......$24.50

$31.65-$24.50=$7.15 + $.06 tax=$7.21

I had $7 in +Up Rewards to use up and I put the .21¢ left on my Rite-Aid gift card.
So ZERO out of pocket.

I received $7 in +Up Rewards back...($2 Reach, $1 U tampons, $4 for buying $10 or more in Revlon items).
And since the 2 beauty tools have a reg. retail price combined of $5 or more($5.18 to be exact), I can submit for a $4 SCRebate.

So I rolled my $7 in +Ups AND got paid $4 to buy this stuff.

The 'pons and floss are needs.
The beauty stuff is going into the Xmas stash for Daughter's stocking and the drinks are for the upcoming Bataan Death March Camp....er.....Marching Band Dehydration in the August Sun Camp.

I bought that Bic disc thing well, because with discount and Qs it was free!lol  No, really....we have a table top charcoal grill and if we ever go somewhere we can use it, now we don't have to lug a big bag of briquets with us.  If anyone has used this thing yet, give a shout out and tell us if it works, ok?


As of now, my Monthly Rite-Aid Stats for JULY are....

Out Of Pocket....$0.00 cash
Value of items bought....$65.52+$49.25=$114.77
Single Check Rebate due....$4.00

+Ups at beginning of month...$33+
+Ups used....$37+
+Ups received...$11+
+Ups currently...$7+ 


You've got one more day to work these deals at Rite-Aid.  New sales week coming up on Sunday.

Sluggy 

2 comments:

  1. The Bic disc had me stumped. It was something I had never seen or heard of in advertisements. But, as I was strolling through Walmart tonight in an electric cart, there before me, a shelf of Bic discs appeared. So, I got to look it over. They were the same price at Walmart as RiteAid which surprised me. The Bic disc is an interesting concept.

    If I were going somewhere to use just a tabletop grill, I would rebag some of those briquets. Those bas are huge and very heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bic Big ass charcoal disc thing" - LOL...I got one too, but have not yet used it. If I could only talk like that on my site - Nice trip!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.