Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Bought At Rite-Aid So Far This Week

I've got $40+ in +Ups to roll/convert/burn this week.
I managed to convert $6 worth on Wednesday.  You can totally duplicate this transaction if your Rite-Aid has the Dental items Q booklet(it's hexagonal shaped), you have 2 copies of the 5/1 SS insert with the Colgate toothbrush Q in it and you have 2 Adperks/VV accounts set up.  If not, you can do something not quite as advantageous....



2 x Colgate 360 Toothbrushes on sale $2.99=$5.98 *the limit for +Ups is 2*
2 x Biotene Mouthwash on sale $5.99=$11.98
2 x Aquafresh Toothpaste on sale $2.50=$5.00
1 x Easter Peeps on 90% clearance=$.19
SubTotal....$23.15

Coupons Used
1 x $3/$15 Customer Survey Q=$3.00
2 x $1/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush ManuQ=$2.00
2 x $1/1 Biotene Q from instore booklet in Dental aisle=$2.00
1 x $5/2 Biotene items AdPerks/VV IPQ=$5.00
2 x $1/1 Aquafresh premium Toothpaste Q from instore booklet in Dental aisle=$2.00
2 x $1.50/1 Aquafresh prem. Toothpaste AdPerks/VV IPQ=$3.00
Coupon Total....$17.00

$23.15-$17.00=$6.15
I used $6 in +Up Rewards and put the .15¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.
I received back $9 in +Up Rewards(2 x $2 Colgate 360 Toothbrush, $5 WYB $15 in select dental items-Aquafresh/Biotene).

THIS TRIP
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.15 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$42.13
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$9.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$6.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$87.00  And I have $39.71 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--MAY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......15
Total Spent....$7.79 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$706.42
SCR qualified for....$12.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for May SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 5/14.....$84.00

+Up Rewards spent....$63.52
+Up Rewards earned....$99.52
+Up Rewards left....$87.00  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period




I've got $30+ left in +Ups to use up by Saturday so I'll be going back to Rite-Aid this week.  Not sure what I'll get yet.  Maybe I'll do the Pepsi deal for the kids hanging out here this summer. 

What is everyone else getting at Rite-Aid this week??
Give me some ideas people, ok? ;-)


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Here's what I bought - just tired of holding Ups
    - purex detergent - 1.97 use 1$ MQ
    - ziploc slider bags -2 - use 1$/2 MQ and 1$/2 VVQ - get back 1 Up WYB 2
    - Lays Potato chips - 2*2.79 - used 2$MQ+1$ VVQ
    - salonspas - 2*3.99 - get 2 3$ Ups

    If your store carries the Rimmel cosmetics - 5Up WYB 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the need to make some snarky comment about buying dental hygiene items along with Peeps, which are nothing but puffy sugar things that stick in teeth :) Seems like a great pairing!

    Wonderful shops, as usual!!!! I went around to all our different RAs yesterday and could not find one store that has the smaller canisters of Lysol wipes or the 10-ct Breathe Rites. I may not get to use my rain checks with coupons after all. Would be a bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.