Monday, May 2, 2011

End of April Rite-Aid Trips...Playing Catch Up

More shopping from the end of last week below.
Boring stuff.
Feel free to skip it and move along. 8-)
This is the only shopping I have to report in with since I didn't go to the grocery store AT ALL last week.

This past weekend, I ended up with 2 $20 GOS Certificates from last Decemeber to use(mine and BIL's)by Saturday, the day they expired.
Here is what I got with mine.....no nit picky details since these deals are past......



The good things I did were to combine some Herbal Essences Shampoo Free item Qs with a BOGO Q that was expiring on Saturday to get 3 bottles of  'Poo abso-freaking-lutely free. I also paired rainchecks for Mortin PM(and used expiring Sat. Qs), Toothpaste and Toothbrushes to get all that free as well.
The rainchecks for Glad bags and Coffee made those items very inexpensive.   The Veet was free plus overage and the Easter candy was 50% off.
Though it pains the 'green' in me to buy it, the plastic wrap was my love gift to Hubs....lol

And I stocked up on Saline Spray at .99¢ instead of the regular retail of $5.99......$5.99 really?!?....for salt water?!?!  Puhleez Rite-Aid!
After using the $20 Gift of Savings Certificate, I put the .04¢ left to pay on my free gift card.

I got over $161 in products with this Certificate so that pleased me. ;-)

And here is what I got with BIL's certificate.....


4 bottles of 100% juice for Daughter
2 cans of hash for #2 son
1 pack of TP and even at this sale price it was waaaay over priced!
1 more bottle of saline spray...no way I am being caught without some and have to pay $5.99!
1 flat of bottled water--which I HATE paying for but I have to keep some on hand in the summer
2 candy bars for the $1.76 in +Ups they gave(free after the +Ups)
All this cost me .42¢ on my gift card after using his $20 Certificate.

Unfortunately I didn't plan these trips all that well.  I had wanted to grab a bunch of TP for my stash but nothing was on sale for cheap and had Qs I could use this last week.  I should have bought the TP & used this Certificate in an earlier week....oh well!
But I did manage to get a bunch of things we need or will be needing shortly.

And then I realized I didn't buy the free after +Ups candy bars with my card, so I bought 2 bars and a single Reese's Easter egg so I could get over $2 to use my last $2+Ups that was expiring.  I put the .02¢ leftover on my gift card. 
(Those 3 little candies off to the side on the right in the last photo made up that last transaction.)

Even though these trips were in April, they are during the May SCR Period, so here is the beginning of the May tallies.


THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....3
Total Spent....$.48 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$207.13
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$6.52
+Up Rewards spent....$2.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$55.52 And I have $47.50 left on my gift card.


GRAND TOTALS--MAY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......3
Total Spent....$.48 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$207.13
SCR qualified for....$0.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for May SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 4/23.....$51.00

+Up Rewards spent....$2.00
+Up Rewards earned....$6.52
+Up Rewards left....$55.52  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


So what did y'all buy last week at Rite-Aid?
Did y'all wait until the end to use your Gift of Savings Gift Certificate too?

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I'm having TP problems too! I super low and I have to stock up. I just can't find a good deal. Gulp, I may have to pay full price. I need a cold compress after saying that one.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.