Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rite-Aid on Saturday....$74.55 Worth of stuff for FREE!

First let me update my Rite-Aid totals to include last Wednesday's trip.....this one.

Some how I forgot to update when I posted that trip on Thursday.


THIS TRIP
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.21 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$35.13
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$2.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$0.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$79.00  And I have $40.54 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--MAY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......12
Total Spent....$6.96 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$589.74
SCR qualified for....$12.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for May SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 5/12.....$77.00

+Up Rewards spent....$57.52
+Up Rewards earned....$85.52
+Up Rewards left....$79.00  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period



Now onward to Saturday's Rite-Aid shopping.  Since the deals are over I've just combined all into one photo and I won't do the anal breakdowns.  This was 2 transactions at 2 different stores.  I wanted to do the Colgate Spend $20/Get $5 +Ups Deal again(since I had $3.59 tracking overage from doing it the first time)but the first store didn't have enough of what I wanted to get, so I picked up the Palmolive & 1 pack of Breathe Right strips there and the rest at the second store.
And no, I am NOT pregnant!  The Similac was free after Qs so I'll put it into my garage sale and if it doesn't sell it will go to the local food bank with all the toothpaste and toothbrushes I've been collecting for my donation to them.
Total Spent....$.68 put on my free Rite-Aid gift card so ZERO OOP
Value of Items....$74.55
I didn't receive anymore $1 +Ups for the Breathe Rights since I hit my Limit of 4, but I got another of the $5 +Ups for the Colgate Deal.

$0.00 spent for $74.55 worth of stuff?
I'll take it! ;-)

And here is the now accurate update totals....

THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....2
Total Spent....$.68 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$74.55
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$5.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$0.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$84.00  And I have $39.86 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--MAY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......14
Total Spent....$7.64 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$664.29
SCR qualified for....$12.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for May SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 5/12.....$79.00

+Up Rewards spent....$57.52
+Up Rewards earned....$90.52
+Up Rewards left....$84.00  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I ended up with 2 bottles of Similac also -- both from using $5/1 coupons at Walmart so I could get the overage on one particular Similac bottle that costs $3.82. I have become an overage whore ;)

    $75 stuff for free -- NICE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so annoyingly good at this...lol...I read to admire and aspire to one day get this stuff going for me. Keep it up, my idol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty--Since I won a Walmart gift card in a giveaway & they do the overage now, I may have to shop there more often than once a year.lol

    Practical--I am so glad I can annoy you in fact, my kids say I live to annoy them!lol
    Thanks for coming by today and yes, I WILL keep it up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.