Monday, May 9, 2011

Shopping and Errand Day Last Week

I did 2 more transactions on Friday of last week at Rite-Aid.

Friday was my big shopping/errands day.  I hit the bank and 6 stores.....driving a looped(or was it LOOPY?LOL)route and hitting each store I wanted to go to along the way.  We did the bank in town, the Rite-Aid downtown, the CVS on the western part of town, then to the Restaurant Supply store further west, to the CVS in the next town over, to the Weis Market in that town, down the block to that town's Rite-Aid, then home.
I know y'all were just dying to each all that details, are you not? ;-)

So here is the 1st Rite-Aid I hit and what I hauled home.....

I found 2 of the cheap, non-battery powered Gillette razors that were on sale for $9.99.  With the 20% Wellness discount these were less than the sale price, at $8.79.  After using the $4/1 ManuQ from the paper and receiving the $5 +Ups for each one, you got them for free + overage.
I got the Oral-B toothbrushes on sale for $2.99 that gave the $2 Ups.  Using the $1.50/1 ManuQ from the paper made these better than free as well.
I didn't find any ProFoot items with Qs inside the package so I could'nt do that deal and I still had +Ups to use up before Saturday.  Not knowing if the other Rite-Aid, I was going to hit later in the day, would have anything this late in the week, I went ahead and bought chips to put away until the Graduation Party next month.  The assorted chips were on sale for $2.50 a bag, so $10 total.  I had IPQs that got you free 2liters of soda WYB a bag of Lay's Kettle Cooked or Sun Chips so the sodas above were free.
I spent $19 +Ups and got $14 +Ups back and paid .16¢ OOP on my free gift card.


Then I hit up CVS for free Ivory soap....


Of course they only had 1 package of the soap on sale for .99¢....sigh.
I got a raincheck to use the remaining 3 coupons I had at a later time, then I succumbed to dirt cheap Easter clearanced malted robin's eggs......
Spent $.99 OOP, saved $3.49 and got a $1 ECB for my winter spending reward(all those Finish dishwasher tabs I bought back in Jan.).


Then it was off to the Restaurant Supply Store.....
I got a 5lb log of Cooper sharp cheese(I "heart" cooper sharp!), a gallon of the best-est blue cheese dressing EVER! and a package of pretzel rolls.  These seem to be IN right now and I see them everywhere now so I picked them up on the spur of the moment.  Not exactly frugal but what the hell.....

I spent $37.80 at the RS store.  Regular retail value was $70.36, for a 46.28% savings rate.

The black boxes in that photo?  Oh, those are from the purchase I made 2 stops later, after going into another CVS looking for .99¢ Ivory soap bars(which they were also out of, rats!).
Then it was off to Weis Markets to run the Purina dog food Catalina Deal again and I received another $10 Catalina Q.
I also picked up those 3 boxes of hamburger patties at Weis.  Each box was 2 lbs. of patties and marked down to $3.99 each from $7.99 each, so $2 a lb. for hamburgers.  These are also for the Graduation party.

Then around the corner from there to this town's Rite-Aid......

I found a ProFoot product with the $1.50/1 Q inside the package and another ProFoot product with a $1/1 PeelieQ on the front.  These paired with the $1/1 IPQ I had printed out.  I had no shame standing in the store and taking a pair of scissors to the package, hacking it up to get that ManQ out to use on my purchase.  I don't care  anymore if anyone stares....lolol
      (My handiwork)

So I did the ProFoot deal(3 for $15, used $3.50 in Qs, got a $2 +Ups back and submit for the ProFoot SCR for $10), for a .50¢ overage.......WINNING! 8-)

I also found some cheap Revlon Tools and a Dove Men's Deo to do those deals on BIL's card.
I spent $17.88 in +Ups and received $13 +Ups back($2 ProFoot, $3 Dove, 2 x $4 Revlon), plus I qualified for a $10 ProFoot SCR(#2).  I put the remaining .87¢ on my free gift card.


Then it was home to put it all away.


THESE TRIPS--Just the Rite-Aid stuff
Number of Transactions.....2
Total Spent....$1.03 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$86.94
SCR qualified for...$10.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$27.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$36.88
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$53.64 And I have $41.89 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--MAY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......8
Total Spent....$5.61 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$366.65
SCR qualified for....$12.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for May SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 5/4.....$63.52

+Up Rewards spent....$54.88
+Up Rewards earned....$57.52
+Up Rewards left....$53.64  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period



Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.