Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weis Catalina Shoppers.....Get Your Money Back for Clorox 2


If you did the Clorox Catalina Deal at Weis Markets last week and bought a bottle of Clorox 2 as a part of your transaction, you can get the purchase price of that item back from the manufacturer.

Just go HERE.
Print the form and send in the supporting documentation(receipt, etc.).
Get back what you paid.

Nice!

Ok, so even if you didn't buy Clorox 2 last week at Weis, save the link to your computer and the next time you buy the product (from any store, not just Weis), you can send for the refund.

Sluggy 

3 comments:

  1. Good deal, wish I could get in on it!
    Do you ever shop at Jewel? I have a $10 cat I want to roll and was wondering if you had any suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SonyaAnn--we don't have Jewels here, sorry. So I'm no help there. If I were you, I'd check out the afullcup and hotcouponworld sites on the jewel forums....also slickdeals might have a jewel forum where people post what the deals are and possible scenarios.
    I do know that chi-annie shops jewel and posts sometimes on her blog about the cats and all, so give her a lookie-loo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I found mashupmom and that helps. The problem is a lot of the stores are wiped out when I get there. They said that people have their items and are in line at 12:01 am just to get the deals. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.