Monday, March 1, 2010

Price Chopper Catalina Fail.....Oy! And How!!

Under the Annauls of "It's Never a Dull Moment Around My Life"--
 So remember my trips to Price Chopper early last month(Feb.) to roll my Catalinas on the 2 Cat Deals they had?
Well, I had 2 Cats that didn't print...one was due to the Q-Tips included in the Cat Deal that weren't coded correctly and the other was a Cat that didn't print due to the Cat machine being turned off.

I get an envie in the mail today, postmarked Feb. 25th, from Catalina Marketing.
It's a "sorry you didn't get your Catalina coupons" letter along with $20 in Cats.....
In the letter is this line....
"Please not that the coupon must be used by the expiration date on the coupon."

Now let's get a close up of the date on the letter.....
  February 24, 2010.
Now let's take a look at the date on the Catalinas that were enclosed....

In case you can't make it out, due to my lame camera that doesn't do close-ups, the Cat says....
"Expires 02/20/2010".

4 DAYS BEFORE the Letter was written and dated.

Let's recap....
2/20/10  Cats Expire.
2/24/10  Letter written.
2/25/10  Letter mailed.
3/1/10    Letter received.

So guess who was just on the phone to Catalina Marketing AGAIN over these Cats?

Yep.
Having.
MORE.
Fun.


"Rob" assured me this will be kicked back over to fullfillment AGAIN.
I'll cross my fingers they find me some more timely Catalina Coupons that I can actually spend!lol 

To Be Continued.....

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is really annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it makes you wonder how these companies stay in business!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.