Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rite-Aid Shopping Nov. 9th Part 2....Slight Moneymaker


I recovered from Saturday's day out so I hit Rite-Aid Monday morning.  The Nivea purchase is posted Here.
I also bought.....



2 x Herbal Essence Products  on sale BOGO=$4.59
2 x GE Lightbulbs on sale $2=$4.00 **not pictured**
1 x Oral B CrossAction ToothBrush on sale=$2.99
1 x Chapstick Fresh Effects on sale=$1.99
1 x Gillette Deodorant on sale=$4.00
1 x Gillette Body Wash on sale=$4.49(though I didn't know this was on sale when I decided to buy it)
SubTotal=$22.06

Coupons
1 x $5 off $20 Ad Perks Rite-Aid Q=$5.00
1 x Herbal Essence Products BOGO ManuQ=$4.591 x GE Lightbulbs $1/1 ManuQ=$1.00
1 x GE Lightbulbs $.40/1 PeelieQ on package=$.40
1 x Oral B ToothBrush $1/1 ManuQ=$1.00
1 x Gillette Deodorant or Body Wash $1/1 ManuQ=$1.00
1 x Gillette Buy Deodorant/Get Body Wash Free=$4.59
Coupon Total=$17.48

$22.06-$17.48=$4.58+tax$.50=$5.08 OOP.
And I qualify for Single Check Rebates of $5.99($1 Chapstick/$2 Lightbulbs/$2.99 Toothbrush), making this a $.91 Moneymaker, even AFTER tax.

Oh, if you remember my post from Rite-Aid shopping the Week of Oct. 25th Here, I had bought the tube of St. Ives and NOT the jar container and didn't get my $3 SCR credited.  Well I went and checked today and now the tube is credited, so I am up to $7 SCR before this transaction.  Total SCR now is $12.99 + the $2 Finesse 'Poo Rebate=$14.99.  OOP for these 2 transactions is $14.76 so a slight Moneymaker for the month(not counting my $2 spent for all that Nivea stuff). ;-)

At this rate, I'll be lucky to break even at Rite-Aid this month.  Gee, I have gotten spoiled getting paid to buy all those better-than-FAR items that getting stuff JUST FOR FREE is a let down.lolol

Oh, I hear rumours that Rite-Aid is going to roll out another savings program like the just past Gift of Savings one from October.  It's due up after Thanksgiving or so.  If you haven't spent your Gift of Savings Rebate Certificates yet, might be wise to hold on to them until you can use them & have those purchases qualify for the new Program coming up.  I still have mine as I find it hard to spend $20 in actual cash at any one time in Rite-Aid when I use manufacturers and those $XX off $XX purchase coupons.lolol

Anybody else head to Rite-Aid this week?  Did you get anything good?  Mine still has tons of Halloween Candy at 75% off.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Good idea on saving the Fall rebate check to use in the next campaign. I'm so new at all of this that I wouldn't even have thought of that (at least not until it was too late). I didn't hit up Rite Aid last night, and given how rotten my luck was at Target and CVS, that's probably just as well. I have to take the dog to the vet tonight, then probably go to a memorial service after that. So maybe I'll get there tomorrow after work and see what's left.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.