Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mystery Building Revealed!

Remember back in July of this year when I posted about a Mystery Building going up near Teeny Tiny Town Here?

Well, I took an updated shot of the construction site last month....

Was I right or what?lolol
Can't wait until it opens.  Maybe with THREE Walgreen's stores around here I can actually get in on some of the deals and won't find shelves cleared of all goodies every-single-time-I-go-there-lately.

I don't know if it's one person doing it or a gang of marauding couponers but seriously people,
knock it off!  Stop running to the 24/7 Wags here at 12:01am on Sunday and taking ALL the goodies in the first 5 minutes.

A little common decency and coupon etiquette would go a long way around here near Teeny Tiny Town.
Target is another place I don't frequent often either because we have one store for a large area and it's usually wiped out by Monday morning after the Sunday sales start.
This is partly why I have been concentrating on Rite-Aid offers & not even trying Wags much.  We have Rite-Aids coming out our ears here so there is ample opportunity for everyone to get the deals.  That and if I am going to hit Rite-Aid hard in any particular week, I can shop at many different locations, practicing some coupon courtesy myself. ;-)

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I've been using some of your ideas on saving money and last night went into HyVee twice to buy their limit of 40 cents a lb turkeys. Our freezer is jam packed now... But wow, for $5 or $6 apiece, I couldn't pass that up! That should just about feed everyone for the big meals this coming week. At least I hope so...
    Watching the sales flyers for some sweet potatoes on sale... Haven't seen anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'd love to give Wags a try after reading all the blog posts about it, but we haven't a one here anywhere... and given all the stores we *do* have here, I'm not sure why Walgreens isn't among them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.