Friday, May 27, 2011

May Decluttering P*rn....Part 3

Here is my latest decluttering/donation efforts this month.....

A set of plastic Cowboys and Indians that belonged to #1 son when he was 4 or 5.  While I might be tempted to hang onto them forever, #1 son doesn't have nearly as many sentimental bones in his body.

The 3 boxes(is that one of my plastic rubbermaid bins I see!?!)are filled with clothing from #1 son as well.  I guess most of this decluttering edition belongs to #1 son.  I asked him to go through his old stuff in the spare room and he done good. 8-)


Assorted cookie cutters and teenie beanie babies.  Also a tiny dog bandana for some poor nekkid tiny dog out there.



Some more piles of Daughter's outgrown clothing and 1 shirt from #2 son.
8 Christmas ornaments....5 Hallmark ones and 3 other ones.....all new in the boxes and unused.


17 yards of cotton fabric with assorted fishing and hiking themes.  Would be great to make a quilt for someone who is outdoorsy....that person does NOT live here.
My brain was not switched on the day I bought all this.  ;-)

More clutter to come later this weekend when I get back online.
Let's see if I can come up with FOUR full donations before May is over!

Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a yard sale to me. I feel like driving over and grabbing that fabric. Can you tell I'm itching for yard sale season?? Good for you for cleaning house. I need to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG! You are doing some major decluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You are really going to town on the decluttering - excellent!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.