Sunday, July 24, 2022

My Only Rite-Aid Buys for Week of July 17-23

 I only bought this on Saturday.  This is the entirety of my Rite-Aid shopping for last week.

1 x Colgate toothbrush on sale=$4.99
1 x Acidil stomach pills 25% off=$6.74
SubTotal......$11.73

Coupons Used
1 x $2/WYSpend $10 Receipt Q=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Colgate toothbrush in-adQ=$2.00
1 x $3//1Acidil peelieQ=$3.00
Coupon Total......$7.00

$11.73-$7.00=$4.73 paid for with Bonus Cash

I earned back $3 in new BC(Acidil)and I submitted to Ibotta for $2.10 in rebates so spent $4.73 and earned back $5.10 in BC/Ibotta.

I also have a Colgate Bonus Challenge and this toothbrush put me over the lowest threshold to earn BC for that challenge.

Not very exciting but it's something. 8-P

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I read this as HP. That is one of my favorite sauces.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.