So here are a very few frugal things that happened here at Chez Sluggy this past week.......
* Took Sissie out to lunch last Saturday and used a gift card to pay. Here we are the evening before when Sissie treated me and Hubs.
* Took Sissie to Ocean State Job Lot later that day and paid for the goodies she got with my free gift card there. (Except for her bottle of sparkling water.)
* I did minimal food shopping last Friday morning before Sissie arrived for a brief stay.
* I drove to NJ for a couple of days to see oldest and his wife. I stopped in Western NJ before crossing over to PA on my way home and filled my gas tank. Saved .30¢ per gallon on the gas purchase by doing that. 8-)
* I found money this past week!On Monday on the way to see my son and my DIL I stopped at a Rite-Aid over in NJ.
Total Found This Year.....$13.41