Wednesday, December 15, 2021

MIA

I got a message from Kim and another phone call from Sissie because I have been MIA for over a week on the blogs.
I guess they forgot(not like ANYBODY is Busy this time of year, right?)I was going on a vacation.
More later on that but here's a big hint were I was(bad word warning and NFW)...........



I am sooooo behind getting ready for the Holidays so I will pop in sporadically until I'm caught up.  Be good to yourselves and don't stress out until then

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. Well sounds like you were on a boat!, hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve noticed several bloggers not posting or commenting as much, but was thinking they were busy with Christmas stuff right now. It will all sort itself out in the end. Take care of yourself, Sluggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Hope you had a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are behind, I am behind, everyone is a big behind....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you mentioning this vacation a few months ago Sluggy. Hope you guys had a great time! I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you were on a ship so I can cruise vicariously - look forward to hearing about your little MIA.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.