Saturday, January 9, 2021

Rite-Aid Trip This Week

 I found a few deals with week at Rite-Aid........


4 x Nivea shave stubble balm on clearance $3.99=$15.96(no Qs used)
8 x Freeman masks assorted types B2G2Free=$8.76(no Qs used)
Subtotal of $24.71=2+$1.53 sales tax=$26.94 paid for with Bonus Cash.

I earned back $14 in new BC(2 x $3 Nivea, 2 x $4 Freeman).  I submitted the 4 Nivea items to Ibotta for 4 x $2.50 rebate so another $10 back in cash so all that for $2.94.

Then I did on another card...
2 x First Health "Safe Key" on clearance $1.57=$3.14+.20¢ sales tax=$3.34 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $8 in BC(2 x $4 Safe Key)so this was a nice moneymaker!

Then I did the Freeman masks Deal again on another card so $8.76+.53¢ sales tax=$9.29 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $8 in BC(2 x $4 Freeman)so "spent down" $1.29 for 8 more masks.

Not pictured I did the Freeman mask Deal a third time and the Nivea stubble balm Deal a second time.  Paid $26.94 in BC again,, got back $14 in new BC and another $10 back on Ibotta for the Nivea.

I didn't find anymore Safe Keys at other stores this week but I'm full up on Freeman masks for Giveaways now. lol

Supposedly there will be $10 off when you spend $40 Rite-Aid Qs in the flyers next week and an online version you can print if your store ads don't have it.  R-A may also email you the coupon if they communicate with your account via email so look for that.  The sales ad next week is 4 whole pages so I hope we can find enough deals in there to make it worthwhile to use that $10 off $40 Q.

Sluggy



2 comments:

  1. You know we have to wear masks every where right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls love the Freeman masks. Kim, you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.