Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Crazy Weather Time

So we've had zero occasion to have the heat on and it's the 24th of October and I live in Northeastern PA.
This is madness I tell ya!

The last three days I've been tempted to turn the a/c on it's been so warm.  So not like our October normal here.

The trees were pretty drab at the beginning of the Fall foliage season.  We got some rain a week or so ago and the leaves have perked up in their brilliance as they die off.



And to show you how wacky it is, the forsythia bush is blooming again! lolz


This shot shows how some leaves are dying off like they are suppose to do this time of year but with yellow flowers peeping out at the same time.


Tomorrow isn't suppose to get above 60F and the rest of the week is rain and temps in the 50's with lows in the 40's at night, so we'll see what happens next.

Sorry if posting is a bit sparse for the rest of the week but I've got a teething puppy on my hands right now.   At some point I'll post about him and photos but not today.
Oh, the glamorous life of raising a puppy............

Sluggy

10 comments:

  1. We’re in the U.P. We’ve lost power twice today with 50-70 mph winds. Our weather last week was like yours this week. I much prefer last weeks!
    Can’t wait to see the puppy pictures! Puppies are the best!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lake Superior was quite something yesterday!

      Delete
  2. It still hits the high 90s here; I keep having the 'last dip' in the pool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful Shelby came to live here as a trained adult dog. I don't think I have to patience to train a puppy. You are a better person than I am.
    It has finally gotten cooler here. It hasn't necessarily stayed cool but at least it got there for a little while. I did change over the first load of summer for winter clothes today. Maybe it will stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having chilly mornings. Right now, around 4am, it's only 58. BRR!!! The locals love it. Me, not so much. We had a lot of rain on Sunday, more than with Hurricane Nate. The grass and plants love it, but it caused a lot of problems/flooding in the surrounding areas. Can't wait to see and hear more about Chester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wind in my area was insane yesterday. So many trees down and so many people without power. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a very cool 38 degrees here this morning and I had to have the heat on in the car driving to work. It felt really good. I hope your puppy teething days are easy on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to turn the furnace on once this morning just to warm the house up a little. We had a hot weekend but now it feels more like fall. Good luck with little Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are loving every minute of it. I can hear you laughing from hear. Miss you, lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had it blustery yesterday and today is 55 and sunny -wonderful! Rain, sleet, and even maybe snow though by weekend. Yeah, that's Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.