Saturday, February 13, 2016

Last Trip to Rite-Aid This Week

Went back to Rite-Aid and bought this on son's card to get to the $20 BPE Reward...........


2 x 4 pack light bulbs on sale=$15.98
2 x Speed Stick Deo on sale(but Wellness disc. less $2.95)=$5.90
1 x Gear Deo on sale=$3.49
SubTotal......$25.37

Coupons Used
1 x $1/2 Speed Stick ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Gear Deo IPQ(NLA)=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Gear Deo In-AdQ=$2.00
Coupon Total........$5.00

$25.37-$5.00=$20.37+$1.23 tax=$21.60 paid with Plenti points.

I earned $33 in new Plenti points($20 BPE Reward, 2 x $1.50 Speed Stick regular, 2 x $5 Light bulbs) so I am "up" $11.40 in Plenti points for this transaction and I am at $108.28 in tracking for the next BPE Reward at $150 spent.

I'll be going back on Sunday when the new ad starts and get to the $100 spending level on my card to earn the $20 Points Reward again.

This is probably all I will try for with the BPE Rewards.  It's been an "ok" promotion and much better than both last January's and February's promotions, in which I only earned 4 movie theater tickets total for both months.  I like earning free Plenti points much better and the promos have been more lucrative this year.

So 1 more trip and then I'll be laying off of Rite-Aid trips for awhile.

I'll have to wait and see what Rite-Aid has in store for March to see if I'll be going back anytime soon to pillage.  ;-)

Sluggy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.