Saturday, February 13, 2016

Last Trip to Rite-Aid This Week

Went back to Rite-Aid and bought this on son's card to get to the $20 BPE Reward...........


2 x 4 pack light bulbs on sale=$15.98
2 x Speed Stick Deo on sale(but Wellness disc. less $2.95)=$5.90
1 x Gear Deo on sale=$3.49
SubTotal......$25.37

Coupons Used
1 x $1/2 Speed Stick ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Gear Deo IPQ(NLA)=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Gear Deo In-AdQ=$2.00
Coupon Total........$5.00

$25.37-$5.00=$20.37+$1.23 tax=$21.60 paid with Plenti points.

I earned $33 in new Plenti points($20 BPE Reward, 2 x $1.50 Speed Stick regular, 2 x $5 Light bulbs) so I am "up" $11.40 in Plenti points for this transaction and I am at $108.28 in tracking for the next BPE Reward at $150 spent.

I'll be going back on Sunday when the new ad starts and get to the $100 spending level on my card to earn the $20 Points Reward again.

This is probably all I will try for with the BPE Rewards.  It's been an "ok" promotion and much better than both last January's and February's promotions, in which I only earned 4 movie theater tickets total for both months.  I like earning free Plenti points much better and the promos have been more lucrative this year.

So 1 more trip and then I'll be laying off of Rite-Aid trips for awhile.

I'll have to wait and see what Rite-Aid has in store for March to see if I'll be going back anytime soon to pillage.  ;-)

Sluggy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.