Sorry I've been offline for a couple of days mostly. I've got internet back now.
I'm in Wisconsin at the moment and will be for a couple of days. Of course the day I arrived, this part of Wisconsin experienced a record low for a high on July 15th that dated back into the 1800's.
I bid farewell to Sonya Ann and Illinois yesterday morning.
Here's a photo I found on my camera that sort of sums up my time spent in Sonya Ann's company.......
No comments needed.
Make of it what you will. ;-)
And here is a photo summing up where I am presently......
I am on a dry spell until I get back to Illinois.......if I survive a week without adult beverages.
My liver is relieved but my sanity?.....it's doubtful. 8-)
I have finished up DAY FOUR of my trip and here is what I have crossed off my "To Do" List.......
* Go have alcoholic milk shakes(again).
* Go swimming
* Eat Cheese Curds
* Go see some movies....
* Eat some local foods.....like cheese, brats, fried pork tenderloin sammiches, strange Scandinavian concoctions, etc.
* Go to a parade
* Learn to play the bagpipes
* Go to a county fair
* Go to Chicago for the day by train
* Eat at Fabio's restaurant
* Visit the World's Largest Truck Stop
* Go see the Largest Lutefisk in the World
We'll see what today brings my way.......
What is everyone else up to this week?