Friday, June 15, 2012

$16 more in Free Food

Back to Weis......I should just pitch a tent in the parking lot, shouldn't I?

3 bags of 8 o'clock coffee=$6.19 *I have now switched from ground to whole bean coffee because it keeps longer and I already have 9 bags of ground.lol
2 bags of Oreos=$3.76
2 containers of store made muffins 50% off=$4.49
3 12-packs of ginger-ale at $1.88=$5.64  *not pictured
1 6-pack of Vitamin Water=FREE wyb 3 12-packs coke products  *not pictured

Reg. shelf=$57.99
OOP=$20.08 + .34¢ tax=$20.42
65.37% savings rate.
And I got a $2 OYNO Catalina.

Then I bought another Lowe's gift card(paid for out of the money set aside for the home renovation)=$50.00


I received a $4 OYNO Catalina and the $10 OYNO Catalina.

My guess that these small, non-identified triggered Cats are a special promo at our store.  The sale this week is due to the new gas pumps they opened at our store.  These Buy1/Get 2 Free promos are only good at THIS Weis store.
Whatever, it's all good.
I spent $20.42 from my food budget this morning and got $16 back in Cats plus I got another 10 gas points for the gift card purchase.

This last lot gives me a total of $51 in Weis Cats/$5 in Weis Gift Card/$20 in R-A +Ups. $76 in future free stuff.

I'm hoping to do the Gift Card Deal 3 more times between tonight and Saturday.  Maybe some more coffee......
Come on up Judy and I can push you around Weis while you shop....

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Sluggy, did you know the $20 Home Improvement(Lowes/Home Depot) cards are producing $10 +Ups this week @ Rite Aid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sheila, I mentioned in one of these posts here lately that I got 2 yesterday.
      I might go back tomorrow with the BIL's card and get 2 more. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I thought you got the $50 dollar ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you have me confused too!lol
      I got $50 gift cards(or 2 x $25), which are generating $10 Cats. The other lower value Cats are being generated by I don't know what! I got one for buying a gift card only(plus the $10 Cat), I got another valued Cat for buying food, and I got yet another value of cat by buying a gift card WITH groceries(plus the $10 one I expected).
      It must be triggered by how much you spend since the more I spend in a transaction, the higher the Cat it spits out.

      Delete
  3. I feel better about the world knowing that you are back to running deals!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.