Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last of the Dec. SCR Period Rite-Aid Trips and Grand Totals


The few days before Christmas were a blur in many ways.
With all the things going on, I didn't get a chance to post my numerous Rite-Aid transactions from the last few days before Christmas.
Between December 22nd & 24th I completed 8 transactions at Rite-Aid.
OCD, me?
Maybe..... ;-)

Since these sales are over and I didn't take photos, I'll just list what I bought and leave out the juicy details.
Ready?

4 bags of Doritos/Tostitos
3 12-packs of Coke
4 Candles
4 Cans of Rite-Aid Coffee
48 Candy Bars/Skittles
5 Bottles Clearasil Face Wash
4 packs Bic Pens
2 trial packs Tugaboo Diapers
1 Winter Hat
12 bottles Motrin PM(Love this stuff!)
2 bottles Gain Dish Soap
3 trial size John Frieda products
2 Rite-Aid Toothbrushes
4 Revlon Nail Polish(75% off)
2 Mitchum Deodorant
6 Conair/Scunci Hair Products(assorted prices totaling $20.82)
1 Single serve bottle of Sierra Mist

I just want to note that the Buy $20 of Conair/Scunci products/Get $10 +Ups didn't print for me.  I put in a call to Corporate CS and they are on the way, no problem.  If yours didn't print either, be sure and call CS and get them!

THESE TRIPS
# of Transactions.......8
Total Spent....$4.87(put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$307.36
SCR qualified for...$7.00($2 Mitchum, $5 WYB3 JFrieda)
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$95.00
+Up Rewards spent...$102.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$111.50


And here are my Grand Totals for the SCR Period at Rite-Aid.

GRAND TOTALS--December Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......41
Total Spent....$19.31 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$1,633.18
SCR qualified for....$32.00
Other Cash....$11.99

Gift of Savings Reward...$40.00*both me and BIL account*
Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

+UPS Totals for Dec. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 12/21.....$118.50
+Up Rewards spent....$381.00
+Up Rewards earned....$475.50
+Up Rewards left....$111.50



I finished up the December Rebate Period with $1,633.18 of products and $111.50 worth of Wellness + 'cash', as well as $40 in Gift Certificates for BIL and I.  In addition, Rite-Aid is sending me $32.00 in cash rebates for buying these products.
And all this cost me was $19.31 out of pocket which was put on a free Rite-Aid gift card I obtained from previous purchases.

This month's savings was truly amazing!
How about you?
Did you reap some great savings at Rite-Aid this past month?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! I am continually amazed at your genius... and at Rite-Aid for not realizing how much merchandise you're getting for practically free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I bow to your excellence in all things RA :)

    I plan to go tonight, although I'm not entirely sure why beyond using up one last $5/$25 coupon. I need 163 more "points" to achieve gold level status before 12/31, so that ain't happening, and my various coupons and whatnot aren't going to get me far in the buy $100 get $20 thing (plus that goes till late Jan so it's not really a rush), so I guess I'm thinking one last $5/$25 fling to try and get some free stuff we'll use plus use my expiring Ups and then call it a day/year - LOL!

    Can't wait to read how your RA trips go with what seems to be more restrictions in 2011. I have no doubt at all you'll still get thousands for pennies :) and I'm seriously looking forward to watching it all unfold on your blog in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.