Monday, December 6, 2010

Rite-Aid Trips.....December SCR Period--Last Week PART 1

Last Sunday was the beginning of the December Single Check Rebate Period.

My 1st trip of last week to Rite-Aid on Sunday has no photo.  It was on my computer when the machine went belly up so I lost it.
Can't recreate it now since half of the cookies/crackers have been vacuumed down the teenagers throats already.

The list of items I bought is easy to remember though...
10 cookies crackers for $1 each
1 Gilette Razor on sale
3 newspapers
2 Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap
2 Tugaboos Diaper Trial packs
Total Value...$41.82
Total Before Qs...$25.32
Total of Qs...$24.50
Total OOP...$.82 put on a Rite-Aid gift card
I used $8 +Up Rewards, received $7 +Ups back($5 Gilette, $2 wyb $10 of cookies/crackers).

While my computer was fried, I had nothing else to do.....so I went to Rite-Aid on Tuesday too, to use up those $5 off Olay wyb Secret deodorant, since they expired on the 30th....plus I had a Free Advil Q that was expiring that day as well.  Luckily this photo was still on the camera....

I won't get into the nitty gritty breakdowns on this since the deals are past.
Value of items....$43.19
Total before Qs...$28.96
Total of Qs...$28.19
OOP....$.77 put on a Rite-Aid gift card
I used $0 in +Up Rewards and received $0 back.
I forgot to use my $.50/2 Combos Q too, so it should have been $.27 on the gift card.  Oh well....my Gift of Savings total(which is like $5.00 for 8 trips!lol)can use the extra .50¢ boost. ;-)


Then this arrived in the mail.....
A free pair of No nonsense socks.
And attached to the hang tag thingy is a $1 off coupon for my next pair.
And Rite-Aid had No nonsense products BOGO last week!
I eventually went back on Saturday and got 2 more pair of socks using that coupon, and stacking the AdPerks/VV &/or Flu Booklet Qs, which made both 2 3-pair packages of socks cost me about $1.
A buck for 6 pairs of socks!
Oh yah....

The other FIVE trips last week will have to wait until later this week since my camera software won't work with this new computer(trust me, the camera is ancient!)so I have to download directly into a card reader now......as soon as I locate the card reader on the box here.  It's hell getting old and going blind.....lol



THESE TRIPS
Total Spent....$1.59 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$85.01
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$7.00
+Up Rewards spent...$8.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$25.00

GRAND TOTALS--December Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......2
Total Spent....$1.59  put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$85.01
SCR qualified for....$0.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Gift of Savings Reward...$0.00
Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

+UPS Totals for Dec. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 11/27.....$26.00
+Up Rewards spent....$8.00
+Up Rewards earned....$7.00
+Up Rewards left....$25.00

 

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Trip! This time of year I am beginning to really appreciate socks and warm slippers too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.