Friday, September 4, 2009

Rite-Aid Overload & a Freebie with Coupon good until Sept. 30th


I am waiting for the phone to ring any minute.
Why?
Because I haven't been into my local Rite-Aid all week!

I am sure after the number of trips into Rite-Aid I made in August, they believe I have moved away from this town or have fallen deathly ill, since they haven't seen my face since the morning of August 28th, 7 whole days ago!
And they need to know that I am ok, so they will be calling me any minute.

I do enjoy a good healthy Single Check Rebate check, especially when it means that I've gotten all those items I bought at Rite-Aid for FREE once the check comes in.

But last month.....
Last month I went a tad overboard, let's say.
I say this because I am waiting on a Single Check Rebate of.....ahem......$184.66 & a $10 Gift Card & a $5 off Coupon for Kelloggs.
Oh yes, and the Summer Care Tote Bag of goodies too.

I plead that it wasn't all MY fault that I will end up having spent actual money when the check comes in later this month.  I ended up purchasing some unplanned items there.  Items needed at the last minute for #1 son to take to college and some actual items that we needed(of a medical nature)that I didn't have coupons for &/or were not on sale.

The horror!!!

Usually I get it where all the items I buy at Rite-Aid cost under or as much as the Rebate check I get back.  This time once the Rebate check comes in, I will have gone over it by $34.73(I don't count the gift card/coupons I get back as cash).
So in the end, my $745.14 worth of stuff I bought at Rite-Aid will have cost me out of pocket, including tax, $34.73 of my cash.

Not exactly free but still.....a tremendous value as it's all stuff we can use or we need.
Except the Renu Contact Solution that was free after rebate.  I don't know WHAT I was thinking on that one!lolol

Now to make reading this post profitable to all of you readers, there is a coupon available for a new herbal/homeopathic item HERE.  It's called CANKERMELTS.  It's a treatment for Canker Sores of the mouth.
The link is a PDF so just print it out, cut the coupon and take it to either Rite-Aid or Walgreen's by September 30th and get a free box. 

The stuff retails for $7.99 for a small box of 12 so go get some to try if you are bothered by canker sores. 
And let me know if it works for you.


Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.