Monday, September 7, 2009

Where Am I??

So you click on your Favorites or whatever to go to www.simpleslugblogspot.com and see what wonderous things Sluggy is posting about today.

But what is this??
Where am I?
It says, Don't Read This; It's Boring!....
But.....but.....the template is different!
And the colors?!?!
No dull dark blue and cream......
Bright GREEN and Purple Accents!

It's like Dorothy after she landed the house on the Wicked Witch of the East and stepped out into the Colorful Land of Oz.
No, you are not in Kansas anymore....but you ARE on the right Blog! ;-))

I am just trying on some new clothes on the blog.
Dressing a bit snazzier as it were.
"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture....."(if you know where that catchphrase came from, you are OLD like me!)hehehe

Let me know what you think about the new paint colors in the blog house.

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. looks very snazzy!!!! and yes, I recognize the catchphrase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl! You are so uptown now you probably don't want to read my poor little pink blog anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.