Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rite-Aid 9/20 thru 9/26 Deals What I Bought Today...

Here's my First Transaction for the week....



1 x Huggies Jumbo Pack of Diapers  on sale $11.00
1 x Proantinox  on sale $6.99
2 x Centra Vite Rite-Aid Vitamins on sale BOGO $7.99
2 x Reese's PB Cups @ 88¢=$1.76
SubTotal  $27.74

Coupons Used
1 x $5/$25 Purchase Rite-Aid Q=$5.00
1 x $3/1 Huggies IP Q=$3.00
1 x $2/1 Rite-Aid AdPerks Q=$2.00
1 x $3/1 Proantinox Rite-Aid AdPerks Q=$3.00
1 x FREE ITEM Rite-Aid Centra Vite Vitamins(from Oral Care Coupon Booklet SCR Offer)=$7.99
1 x BOGO Reese's PB Cups=$.88(was suppose to be a limit of .79 but the cashier rang up for .88 off)
Coupons Total  $21.87
No tax
$27.74-$21.87=$5.87
$5.77 put on Gift Card=.10¢OOP

I'll get $6.99 for the Proantinox SCR Offer #23 and I have a start on the $10 rebate for SCR Offer #4 Huggies.  I just need to buy 2 more packs of diapers.
And I have spent $69.61 that qualifies for the Gift of Savings Program, so I have earned a $10 certificate and am halfway to the $15 one.  After my next transaction, I'll have less than $4 to spend to qualify for the $20 Gift of Savings Certificate, with about 3 weeks left to get to that $100 mark.

Everything went off without a hitch, except I picked up the DARK CHOCOLATE Reese's Cups.  Those I find out later aren't on sale BOGO, just the regular Reese's cups.....darnit!lol
It made my total .88¢ higher.
Gosh.....I don't know if I can handle this....lol

Transaction #2 for the week coming up tomorrow.
Stay tuned to this Bat Channel....

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.