Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Yes folks, it's that WONDERFUL time of the year again!
Can you guess what time I am referring to??






The Start of SCHOOL!

I am in Countdown Mode, with Zero Hour being tomorrow morning at 7:05am.
That's when the school bus carts off my loving, oh-so-agreeable, "I never fight & argue" two teenagers.

Can you tell I am almost giddy with anticipation?

I use to love that Staples TV commercial from the '90's. 
Hysterical if you are a beleaguered parent.




Of course, being a child of the '60's & '70's, I find this one cute too...



Of course, the Back to School here?...It's all a deception perpetrated on me by the local school to lull me into a sense of freedom and relief.
They go for TWO Days....but ONLY half a day!

THEN they DON'T go Friday, the weekend AND Labor Day Monday, returning on Tuesday for the REAL start of classes.

But 2 days with 3 Hours of NO bitching and fighting?
At this point.....I'll take it!!!lol

At that point I'll be able to sit down and do my August End of the Month Spending/Saving Totals.
So stay tuned for those coming up in the next few days....


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Man, thanks for the Alice Cooper ad - I'd never seen that before! LOL!!!! Enjoy your peace and quiet :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.