Saturday, January 30, 2016

Rite-Aid and Weis.....What Else Were You Expecting? lolz

A quick run into Rite-Aid on Friday and they still didn't have any Subway gift cards.
I'll have to hit up a different store today I am thinking.
But I did get this while I was there..........



On sale BOGO50% this week and I have 1 $2/1 Nexxus Q left from that Unilever booklet from Walmart.
$7.29 + $3.69=$11.08-$2Q=$9.08+.54¢tax=$9.62 using Plenti points.
I earned $10 in new Plenti points making this a .38¢ moneymaker.

I also bought some IHop and Applebee's gift cards(using Eating Out monies)and earned another $20 in Plenti points.

Then I ran into Weis(PMITA)Markets for food bank mayo plus a few other things for us.
I made a short video of that trip........



52% savings rate on the items I am keeping to use from that trip.
I'll go back on Monday to finish getting my weekly Deals at Weis and for the rest of my food bank donations.

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Just added up the January expenses- about $300 in food and I have plenty of chicken in the freezer. Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I don't cluck. I also bought 4 dozen eggs yesterday at Winn dixie- not cage free or organic but too good of a deal to pass up and I can give them away also. My utilities are dirt cheap so my really only big January expense was my car insurance which I pay twice a year. I also gave quite a bit to my church but I consider that just paying forward. February should be a fun month- I bought GD 2 little outfits and board books and the grandsons will get $20 each and some candy. My bro's birthday is the 9th so my sis and I will take him out for lunch and I already bought him a big container of mixed nuts (surprisingly I didn't open them myself- I love nuts). I can't think of anything else out of the ordinary. I still haven't priced or researched printers but that might be the next big expenditure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title.
    I just ran out because boneless/skinless ckn breasts were on sale at Jewel for $1.29/pound. It was a 10 pound limit. I topped off the freezer with chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.