Thursday, June 18, 2015

This Week's Shopping

Not much to report in on as far as shopping this week.
A trip to Weis(PMITA)Markets for loss leaders and a cheese deal spending $39.22.


You can see the video of this trip HERE


A trip Hubs made to the Shursave affiliated grocer last weekend for milk and 3 cases of bottled water(on sale)that I forgot to mark down on last week's spending, so $8.89 extra on this week's tab.

$48.11 for the week.
Now I am off to buy a new mop.
Oh the wild and crazy adventures I have! lolz

Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. You need to take it down a notch or two. You live on the wild side too often. An intervention may be in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a mop and what do you propose to do with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I bought a mop was an adventure. I could not find one that was wired over the end of the mop so that I was not mopping with a stick and dragging the strings around. Finally, I just put a rubber band around the mop strings. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your life sounds as exciting as mine...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you spend so little and get so much food, and variety and healthful. We get a lot of food, too, but spend more money most of the time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.