Thursday, July 24, 2014

Uh Oh!

Well I am back in PA at my son's apartment.

I had some time to kill before they got home so I had to find something to do this afternoon..

I ended up at the Outlet Mall and I left with these........


And inside of those bags looks like this......


I started my road trip out with spending on fancy pants balsamic vinegars and ended it with buying fancy pants handbags.
Yep, Sluggy went a little overboard today on purses......

I blame the Vera Bradley rampage on temporary insanity, brought on by driving 3K+ miles in 15 days,

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  ;-)

Tomorrow I leave for home and my own bed......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. I thought those two bags had chocolate in them since they seem so skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! You're almost home!!! Enjoy the last day of vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't call it spending... they're obligatory "souvenirs". I have stalked many a Vera Bradley ebay sale, but haven't committed to anything yet, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great trip!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. You leave home and your spending money like a crazy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drive down here to NC. I took several Vera purses to a consignment store last weekend to sell for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes you just gotta buy a souvenir!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.