Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Net Worth for July 1st


The retirement accounts are up $5,579.01 from last month.
Unfortunately the liquid assets are down $512.60 from last month, mostly because of the $1K I paid for the car that I put on the c/c(which I paid off 2 days ago, before it was due)and the cost of the living room sofa(also put on the c/c and paid off now), etc..  I tucked away about $2K of the income last month but it was less than some charges for big ticket items we paid for out of savings.

Overall, we are up $5,066.41 in our financial net worth for July.

The college fund(which I don't include in our net worth)is also up slightly.  That fund won't be growing much anymore since we moved that $ to risk-free mode(read interest only), as #2 Son needs to start accessing it next month.  At this stage of the game, we can't gamble with that money.

Overall, a better result in June than May with the money.

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Sofa? You bought a sofa since the chair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we bought the sofa BEFORE the chair....the long brown thing in the photos. lol

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.