Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last of the Dec. SCR Period Rite-Aid Trips and Grand Totals


The few days before Christmas were a blur in many ways.
With all the things going on, I didn't get a chance to post my numerous Rite-Aid transactions from the last few days before Christmas.
Between December 22nd & 24th I completed 8 transactions at Rite-Aid.
OCD, me?
Maybe..... ;-)

Since these sales are over and I didn't take photos, I'll just list what I bought and leave out the juicy details.
Ready?

4 bags of Doritos/Tostitos
3 12-packs of Coke
4 Candles
4 Cans of Rite-Aid Coffee
48 Candy Bars/Skittles
5 Bottles Clearasil Face Wash
4 packs Bic Pens
2 trial packs Tugaboo Diapers
1 Winter Hat
12 bottles Motrin PM(Love this stuff!)
2 bottles Gain Dish Soap
3 trial size John Frieda products
2 Rite-Aid Toothbrushes
4 Revlon Nail Polish(75% off)
2 Mitchum Deodorant
6 Conair/Scunci Hair Products(assorted prices totaling $20.82)
1 Single serve bottle of Sierra Mist

I just want to note that the Buy $20 of Conair/Scunci products/Get $10 +Ups didn't print for me.  I put in a call to Corporate CS and they are on the way, no problem.  If yours didn't print either, be sure and call CS and get them!

THESE TRIPS
# of Transactions.......8
Total Spent....$4.87(put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$307.36
SCR qualified for...$7.00($2 Mitchum, $5 WYB3 JFrieda)
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$95.00
+Up Rewards spent...$102.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$111.50


And here are my Grand Totals for the SCR Period at Rite-Aid.

GRAND TOTALS--December Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......41
Total Spent....$19.31 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$1,633.18
SCR qualified for....$32.00
Other Cash....$11.99

Gift of Savings Reward...$40.00*both me and BIL account*
Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

+UPS Totals for Dec. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 12/21.....$118.50
+Up Rewards spent....$381.00
+Up Rewards earned....$475.50
+Up Rewards left....$111.50



I finished up the December Rebate Period with $1,633.18 of products and $111.50 worth of Wellness + 'cash', as well as $40 in Gift Certificates for BIL and I.  In addition, Rite-Aid is sending me $32.00 in cash rebates for buying these products.
And all this cost me was $19.31 out of pocket which was put on a free Rite-Aid gift card I obtained from previous purchases.

This month's savings was truly amazing!
How about you?
Did you reap some great savings at Rite-Aid this past month?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! I am continually amazed at your genius... and at Rite-Aid for not realizing how much merchandise you're getting for practically free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I bow to your excellence in all things RA :)

    I plan to go tonight, although I'm not entirely sure why beyond using up one last $5/$25 coupon. I need 163 more "points" to achieve gold level status before 12/31, so that ain't happening, and my various coupons and whatnot aren't going to get me far in the buy $100 get $20 thing (plus that goes till late Jan so it's not really a rush), so I guess I'm thinking one last $5/$25 fling to try and get some free stuff we'll use plus use my expiring Ups and then call it a day/year - LOL!

    Can't wait to read how your RA trips go with what seems to be more restrictions in 2011. I have no doubt at all you'll still get thousands for pennies :) and I'm seriously looking forward to watching it all unfold on your blog in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.