Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WITHOUT YOU I'd Be Nothing!


It is a Noteworthy Day!
Today my blog reached 50 Followers!!
I know 50 isn't much, but it's a landmark in my book.

I just want to let all of you know how appreciative I am that you each chose my Blog to stalk....er, I mean follow.
I raise my glass of iced tea to you all and say THANK YOU!
And I pray that you all stick around and continue to check in on me every now and again.

I've got some thinking to do about what direction I want to take this blog in, in the coming year.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment.

I've definitely got some things planned, including a couple of giveaways.  Who doesn't like winning free stuff, right?lol

I'm off now to go play "Santa" today.  More on that later....

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog - so glad I found it!!!! And congrats on hitting the 50-follower mark! Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you, Sluggy!

    Are you going to do an end-of-year recap on your savings adventures? I will be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.