Friday, September 11, 2009

FREE STUFF next week at Rite-Aid 9/13-9/19


Here is what I am buying at Rite-Aid this upcoming week, September 13-19.

The Suave Lotion/Shampoo/Body Wash is on sale for $1.99.
Use a $1/1 Suave Lotion Coupon when you pay.  This coupon was from the 8/2 Red Plum Insert.
Pay .99¢.
Submit for the Single Check Rebate of $1.00 for the Lotion.
That makes the bottle of Lotion more than FREE!

* If you haven't used or printed your limit of $1/1 AJAX DISHWASHING LIQUID Coupons at Coupons.com yet, you can use them next week at Rite-Aid.  Ajax will be on sale for .99¢ a bottle so be sure and pick up your Free Ajax.  I won't be buying this because I used my printables already at KMart last week, but if I had the coupons, I'd buy it. 8-))

* Next week Johnson's Baby Care products are on sale $2.99 each.
Check out the scan of the ad below, in the upper right hand corner.
There will be a $1/1 Coupon this Sunday for Johnson's Baby products in the coupons inserts.
When you buy 10 Johnson's Baby products, you can submit for a $15 Rebate as part of the Rite-Aid Single Check Rebate program.


Here is the scenario I'm going to do.

First I'll print off the $5 off $25 Rite-Aid coupon available at Coupons.com.
Then I'll clip 10 Johnson's coupons from the inserts, or supplement my insert coupon supply with IP Johnson's coupons from various places online.
I'll also bring my $1/1 Suave Lotion coupon.

Buy...
1 Suave Lotion @$1.99
10 Johnson's Baby Care Products @$2.99
Subtotal  $31.89

Hand over the $5/$25 Coupon (-$5.00)
Subtotal  $26.89

Hand over 1 Suave $1/1 & 10 Johnson's $1/1 Coupons (-$11.00)
Subtotal  $15.89
Pay a total of  $16.84(including tax)

Submit for SCR #43 ($15.00) & #64($1.00).


In addition, this purchase will earn you a $5 Gift Certificate valid at Rite-Aid, as part of The Rite Aid Gift of Savings Program.  Rite-Aid had this deal last year too, but later in the year.  Purchases made between 9/13(this Sunday) and 10/17 can earn you up to $20 in Rite Aid gift cards.
  • Spend between $25 and $50 and receive a $5.00 Gift of Savings Certificate
  • Spend between $50.01 and $100 and receive a $10.00 Gift of Savings Certificate
  • Spend $100.01 or more and receive a $20.00 Gift of Savings Certificate 



So your Out of Pocket cost ends up being .84¢ AND you qualify for a $5 Rite-Aid Gift Card.
And you are only $18.12 away from qualifying for another $5 in Rite-Aid Gift Card in the Gift of Savings Program.  Be sure and get your purchases to $25 and use another $5/$25 Rite-Aid coupon too, to bring down your total OOP paid.

Like I've said before, you don't need to have a baby to use these Baby Care products.  The shampoo & 'baby' wash are gentle cleaning products for people with sensitive skin & scalps.  And the baby wash & lotions smell wonderful!

What are you planning on getting next week?

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. You are a genius. Keep up the good work. For me, watching you is like a strange sort of shopping voyeurism. Is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.