Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Ibotta Shopping at Walmart & Regular Shopping at Rite-Aid This Week

 I hit Rite-Aid on Monday and got all this......


Not pictured are two large tubs of CoffeMate(for Hubs who was almost out).  I had a $9 wyspend $45 Catalina expiring that day and Qs for everything pictured(the clearance make-up and the Neutrogena masks were better than free after those Qs and I used Bonus Cash to pay so  nothing OOP.  I earned $6 in new BC on this($3 CoffeeMate, $3 Air Wick)

I also hit Walmart on Tuesday to do my 5 offers and get the $1 Midweek Bonus(oh boy! lol)......

Not pictured is a bag of dirt which was $5.98 and gave me $10 back on Ibotta(and counted toward a spend X get $X on Fetch).  The Degree body wash/soak wasn't an Ibotta deal but when bought along with the Degree soap bars(which were an Ibotta rebate)they gave me extra Bonus points on Shop Kick so I counted them here.  The WErther's double dipped for a $1.50 rebate and an any popcorn .10¢ rebate.  With the Blue Diamond cans above at R-A this all gave me 7 more rebates toward my $10 big Shamrock Bonus.  I'm only 15 rebates away from that Bonus now.

Anyway, all this plus the dirt cost me $5.26 OOP after using a $25 Swag Bucks gift card and earned me $19.10 in rebates.

I'll hit a Walmart and/or Rite-Aid on the driving part of the trip later this week and finish off that Ibotta Bonus.

That's it for my shopping so far this week.

What have you been up to?


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I just had two donuts for breakfast and now I am going to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy likes popcorn and I like Werther's. I can get the Werther's Popcorn, suck the Werther's off and give him the popcorn. That will work for me. Okay, still feeling bad here. He just said "ugh" as he made a face.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.