Monday, July 19, 2021

This Week on the Dining Table

The "Having Fun, Wish You Were Here" Edition...



Having fun with Sissie and her Hubby and all the Kitties.  Every day we think of some way to torment Kim by sending her a sort of mean photo.  Here's some pastries Kim!  Too bad you didn't get any....*snort*

Onward to the meal planning!
Moving On-
This is what was planned--
1. Sunday--Reuben Sandwiches
2. Monday--BLTs or Big Salad
3. Tuesday--Chili
4. Wednesday--?
5. Thursday--?
6.  Friday--?
7. Saturday--?

And this is what really happened.......
1. Sunday--Reuben Sandwiches
2. Monday--Leftovers
3. Tuesday--Wienerschnitzel, Mushroom Gravy, Green Beans Almondine
4. Wednesday--Can't remember
5. Thursday--Leftovers
6.  Friday--Steak, Shrimp, Cole Slaw
7. Saturday--Dinner out(I had Crab Cakes)

What got put into the freezer last week....
* Nothing that I am aware of....yet ;-)

What got taken out of the freezer and used...
* a small Corned Beef
* Otherwise, no clue as I wasn't home to cook.

I spent a whopping $80.79 on food/toiletries/HBA last week on just 2 trips to Walmart.(I'll add in the little bit spent at Wags when I get home.)  But I got back $67.61 from Ibotta/Coupons dotcom so $13.18 OOP.  This brings our food/toiletries/paper goods Total to $304.17 for July.   

There are 12 shopping days left in July.

I've earned $210.55 on Ibotta in July(should be more Weis is being a PITA tho).
I've earned $10.00 on Checkout51 in July.
I've earned $21.47 on Coupons dotcom/Paypal in July.
I've earned 7,599 points from shopping on Fetch in July which equals $7.59.
I've earned 4230 points from food shopping on Shop Kick in July which equals $16.92.
I've earned 6,258 points from food shopping on Swagbucks in July which equals $62.58. 

That's $242.02 in rebates(not counting the ShopKick/Swag Bucks/Fetch)on $304.17 in grocery spending so in reality it's $62.15 spent after the 3 rebate apps I count until I cash out on the other three apps.

My savings percentage for last week was ?%(without "regular" Rite-Aid trips)for July and the monthly savings total for July comes in at ?%.(w/out R-A). I'll figure that all out when I get home and update this part.

Leftovers going into this week....no clue.  I ain't home to see what get et and what didn't get et.

Here is this week's "food plan".....
1. Sunday--Sissie's "Mustgo" dinner(leftovers)
2. Monday--?
3. Tuesday--?
4. Wednesday--?
5. Thursday--?
6.  Friday--?
7. Saturday--?

What do I need to buy to fix everything on this menu?  No clue.  When I get home later this week I have no clue except to pull stuff out of the freezer.  Until then I am captive of the whims of Sissie. ;-)

What is getting fixed and served at your house this week?

Was last week's plan successful, did you go off plan or did you not even plan what was going to be eaten last week?

Any great deals on food at your stores this week?  

Sluggy



 

4 comments:

  1. No deals unless you count the $.99/lb. split chicken breasts. Or, $2.99/lb. cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am describing my meals as intentional winging it. Im making what needs to be used up and sort of planning what will go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would call you two a name on here but I am too much of a lady...B&^%$#@

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you are having a wonderful time with Sissie, as well as having fun thinking of all the torturous things you can do to poor Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.