Thursday, July 8, 2021

Ibotta/SwagBucks/Coupon dotcom Haul at Walmart on Tuesday

 So I had a $3 MidWeek Bonus for 6 offers and I was a long way from earning the $10 Fireworks Bonus that ends on the 12th.  I went with Hubs to Walmart and got all this.............

1 x Popcorn Indiana
2 x Oreo Dynasty cookies
1 x Oreo lemon Family size cookies
1 x Neutrogena Body Scrub
1 x Great Value sparkling water
2 x Mrs. Butterworth's syrup
1 x Alive! vitamins
1 x Thomas's English muffins
5 x Budding lunchmeat packs
2 x Spin Brush toothbrushes
1 x Kandoo wipes
1 x Earth and Sun wipes
1 x Nerds gummy clusters
1 x Mentos mints
1 x Neutrogena bar soap
1 x Colgate Renew toothpaste*not pictured*
1 x Jergens cherry almond lotion*not pictured*

Total after paper coupons used($8)was $50.79.  It would have been $66.55 but I bought the toothbrushes in a separate transaction and paid with that Hospital refund debit card so those were free. ;-)

I earned $36.89 back on Ibotta + the $3 Mid Week Bonus=$39.89.
I also used to Coupons dotcom digital Qs so got another $4.50 for the Jergens and the Colgate Renew so a return of 44.39 on $50.79 spent OOP.  So a $6.40 haul before all the other apps I used.

Then I earned $23.06 back on SwagBucks($20 on Spin Brushes, $2 on Mrs. Butterworth's(double dipped with Ibotta $3 rebate for 2), $1 on Oreo's, and 3 x .02¢ or.06¢ for submitting 3 receipts), 919 points on Fetch and .70¢ on Shop Kick.

I also got a free Redbox rental coupon for buying the Popcorn Indiana. 8-)

And I only need 7 more rebates to get that $10 Fireworks Bonus. yay.

Not a bad days shopping......


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. I've had my daughter load receipts into her fetch-just dont' take th etime myself, but she now eanred a gift card so that's great. You did well-and a Redbox movie rental to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome score! I did the toothbrush deal on Mypoints, cause it was an $8.xx MM after double dipping with the Swago board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know the rules and work them well.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.