Thursday, February 20, 2020

Rite-Aid & Weis Deals With Ibotta

So a Midweek Bonus came up on my Ibotta gallery on Tuesday which said Redeem 5 Offers and Get $5 Bonus back which expires today(Thursday).

A "sort of" deal popped into my head for Rite-Aid on Tuesday which I combined with an Ibotta offer which led to me getting this stuff there.............


1 x Gillette men's razor 20% Wellness discount=$7.03
1 x Venus women's razor 20% Wellness discount=$7.99
2 x Nature's Truth Vitamin E stick BOGOFree=$1.99
SubTotal=$17.01

I used 2 L2CQs......
1 x $4/1 Gillette men's razor
1 x $4/1 Venus women's razor
Coupons Used.......$8.00

$17.01-$8.00=$9.01+ .42¢ sales tax=$9.43 paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $6 BC for buying 2 Gillette/Venus razors(you can buy either or both)and I earned $2.00 back on Ibotta for buying the Nature's Truth Vit. E sticks.

$9.43 spent and $8 earned back in a combination of BC and Ibotta.
The razors were higher at my store than other stores but I didn't want to leave town to do the deal.  If I had it would have been closer to free after BC and Ibotta.

If you have the Nature's Truth $2 Ibotta rebate buy 2 and make a penny. (Pay $1.99/Get $2 back).
That offer is back in my Ibotta gallery so I'll do it again before the sale ad is over Saturday night at R-A.  Converting BC into actual cash via Ibotta is always a good thing to do. ;-)

And that Vit. E put me at 1 Offer redeemed out of 5 on Ibotta toward the Midweek Bonus.

So I bought this at Weis on Wednesday when I went looking for discount sticker meats.........


3 x Cup o Noodles Stir-Fry variety $1=$3.00
1 x Propel protein water on sale=$1.00
1 x Kodiak pancake cup on sale=$1.67
2 x Keller's Philly mustard on clearance .59¢=$1.18
2 x Oral-B toothbrushes on clearance $1.99=$3.98
1 x Kind granola bar=$1.50
SubTotal.......$12.33

I used 1 x $3/2 Oral-B/Crest items Weis digitalQ=$3.00

$12.33-$3=$9.33 +.06¢ tax=$9.39 OOP

I earned back $4.92 on the noodles, pancake cup, Propel H2O and the Kind bar($2.97 Noodle cups/.50¢ each on the pancake cup/water drink and granola bar + another .25¢ wyb any granola bar and .20¢ wyb anything offers)+ I now had 5 offers redeemed and got the Midweek $5 Bonus so a total of $9.92 earned back on my $9.39 purchase at Weis.

The Oral-B toothbrush offer had expired on Tuesday so they didn't qualify for Ibotta but on clearance and with $3/2 was still a good deal so I included them anyway.  And after Ibotta rebates on other items in the order they were still free in the end. ;-)

I also found 2 packages of panko crusted pork tenderloins($4.04 pack/$4.19 pack)with $2 instant discount stickers on them so I spent an additional $4.23 on meat this trip.  Ex-College Boy is off from work today so we'll have these as pork sammiches tonight for dinner with baked sweet potato fries.
Nom nom nom

Sluggy





1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.