Saturday, February 22, 2020

More Rite-Aid This Week

When do I ever just go to Rite-Aid once in a week? lolz

So the Nature's Truth $2 rebate came back into my Ibotta gallery so I went and bought two more Vit. E sticks on son's card/account.
And I didn't take a photo of those, just look at them in this photo from earlier in the week and ignore the razors. lol


Spent $1.99 in Bonus Cash and have $1.01 BC left on that card.
The Vitamin E sticks counted toward the Spend $45/Get $15 BC Deal.

Then I realized another deal.  My store put out a ton of clearance Almay/Revlon make-up.  I had tons of Qs for those things from the 2/9 inserts(I was gifted 3 copies of those inserts so I had 4 copies including my own copy).

I bought 1 clearance lipstick to test if these clearance items count toward the Spend $45/Get $15 BC Deal in this week's ad.....................


1 x Revlon lipstick=$2.49
1 x PayDay bar on sale=.59¢
SubTotal........$3.08

I used a $3/1 Revlon lip ManuQ=$3.00
So I had to buy the candy bar to absorb the overage on that Q.

$3.08-$3=.08¢ which I paid in CASH! *horror!*

And yes, the clearance Revlon counted toward the Spend $45/Get $15 BC Deal.
Yay!
I now had $5.07 counting toward this deal so then I bought all this out of the clearance make-up table.......

Actually there was 1 more of those Almay Glow things(the boxes at the upper center)that I bought.
I gifted one to the cashier after I bought them as she "oohed" at that and she was the person who gifted me the extra ManuQ inserts where all the Qs I used came from, so really, she had "earned" that much. ;-)

2 x Revlon lip color things $2.62=$5.24
1 x Revlon lip stick=$2.37
3 x Almay Duo Stick Glow $3.49=$10.47
2 x Revlon concealer $3.12=$6.24
2 x Almay lip gloss $2.57=$5.14
1 x Almay smart shade face=$3.82
2 x Revlon  insta-sculpt kit $3.87=$7.74
SubTotal..........$41.02

Coupons Used
3 x $3/1 Revlon lip item=$9.00
4 x $3/1 Almay face item=$12.00
4 x $3/1 Revlon face item=$12.00
2 x $1/1 Almay lip item=$2.00
Coupon Total.........$35.00

$41.02-$35.00=$6.02+.37¢ sales tax=$6.39 paid for with Bonus Cash
$41.02+$5.07 earned in the previous transactions put me at $46.09 spent so I earned a new $15 BC back.

$6.39 spent and $15 earned back made this a $8.61 moneymaker.

I then bought this to finish spending down that $1.01 on my son's card as it was expiring today and not on Sunday as I had thought.........

2 x Reese's on sale .59¢=$1.18
I used $1.01 in BC to pay and spent .17¢ OOP in CASH. *thud!*

I ended up spending a whole quarter in real money today at Rite-Aid.  This totally wrecks my 100% savings rate for Feb. at R-A because I didn't use my free gift card to pay that bit.
Oh well....everyone makes mistakes sometimes, even ol' Sluggy. 8-)))

If your store has Almay and Revlon on the clearance table or area and you have the 2/9 Qs but you won't be going to R-A today, there are two separate Almay and Revlon offers next week-Spend $15/Get $3 on the Almay and Spend $12/Get $3 on the Revlon.  Not sure until someone reports back if the clearance items work on those Deals so YMMV until then.  This week's Spend $45/Get $15 Deal seemed better though(more back in BC but next week you only need to spend $17 total to earn $6 BC back)and at my store by Sunday and the new ad week the clearance table will be bare so best to do this week's deal.

Sluggy



2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.