Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Return of the Rite-Aid Posts

Saturday I had some Rxs to pick up and I also bought this stuff here...........


6 x Orbit gum packs on sale $1 each=$6.00
3 x Mentos Now mints on sale $1 each=$3.00
SubTotal......$9.00

Coupons Used
3 x .50/2 Orbit Manu Qs=$1.50
1 x BOGOF Mentos Now Mints Manu Q=$1.00
Coupon Total.......$2.50

$9.00-$2.50=$6.00 + .12¢tax=$6.12 Paid with Plenti Points.

I earned back $3 in new PPs(2 x $1 wyb3 Orbit gum, $1 wyb3 Mentos mints)so I "spent down" $3.12 in PPs.


Another Rx picked up on Tuesday so I bought this too......



8 x Mentos rolls on sale 4/$2=$4.00

I had a $1 wyspend $4 on Candy Rite-Aid Catalina that kicked out on Saturday so this cost me $3.00 for all, which was paid for with Plenti Points.

I also earned back $2 in new PPs($1 wyb2 Mentos x 2)so in the end all 8 rolls cost me $1 in Plenti Points.

17 packages of candy/gum for $4.12 in Plenti Points.
These will make cheap stocking stuffers for Christmas(or I can give some out for Trick or Treating at Halloween, or I can tuck some into future Giveaway boxes).  8-)

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. I'm always jealous our your Rite Aid posts...and now I don't even have a Rite Aid store to shop at anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind we are retired, let them chew gum and eat candy!

    Good job! I am glad to see your habits are not changing drastically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, glad you are home and back to normal what ever normal is.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. See One Family's post__ditto (Except I have a Rite Aid about a mile from my house so I have no excuses)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great Rite Aid shop as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.