Monday, August 28, 2017

Moneymaker Facial Tissue

If you have a Rite-Aid nearby and use Checkout51 cash rebate app go do this.........


Go buy a box of the variety of Puffs tissue that's on sale for .99¢ this week.
Pay .99¢ plus tax if applicable in your state(Here it was $1.05 total.).
Do NOT use a coupon, no matter how tempting it is.

Submit your receipt to Checkout51 and claim the $1.25 cash back rebate for the Puffs before they are all claimed. (You can not claim this rebate if you used a coupon on the Puffs.)

Results-Free box of facial tissue and a .20¢(for me at least, with our tax rate)moneymaker.
Get paid to bring facial tissue home.
A nice way to start a Monday.....
8)))

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. And since I think I am getting a cold. Useful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is what I need! A step by step guide to making Rite Aid work for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.