Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I am the Attila the Hun of Rite-Aid

Me and Attila have a lot in common......all the pillaging we do/did, though mine is just at Rite-Aid.

Going into this week I had $9 in +Ups to use by Wednesday so I ducked into my local Rite-Aid on Monday and bought all this.....


4 x 7-Up(will come in handy now that I'm sick, won't it?)on sale $1(Must buy 4)=$4.00
2 x Lay's Potato Chips on sale BOGO=$4.29
1 x Colgate Toothbrush on sale=$2.99
1 x Colgate Toothpaste on sale=$2.99
SubTotal....$14.27

Coupons Used
1 x $1/3 7-Up 2 liters ManQ(Sunday's paper)=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Lay's Potato Chips Rite-Aid Q(emailed a link to this a week ago?)=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush ManQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Colgate Toothpaste ManuQ=$1.00
Coupon Total.....$5.00

$14.27-$5.00=$9.27

I used my $9 in +Ups.....
$9.27-$9=$.27 + .06¢tax=$.33 Out of Pocket, which I put on an old Rite-Aid gift card I have been carting around in my wallet.

So Zero OOP this trip and I earned $5 in +Ups back(2 x $2 on toothbrush and toothpaste, $1 on 7-Up bottles).
This puts me in position for all the deals going into next week at Rite-Aid, all those spend $x and get the same amount back in +Ups.
Plus I am going to do the Tresemme shampoo deal, though it won't quite be free......it will be about 16¢ a bottle though.  8-))

$23.92 worth of products for .33¢?
Yes, please!

Go check out Erica at "I Heart Rite-Aid" HERE to see what is coming up in the sales ads at Rite-Aid.

Sluggy



 

1 comment:

  1. I suppose I have to pay more attention to Rite Aid from now on. That was a good trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.