Sunday, February 3, 2013

Grand Total for Rite-Aid



I didn't have a whopping big month at Rite-Aid in January.
Even with the 50th Anniversary Promo I just couldn't get into the deals last month.
It is what it is I suppose.
At least I got the lowest +Up Reward and I got through the month without spending money out of MY pocket, so it's all good. 8-)

Here are the final numbers.....

**GRAND TOTALS FOR JANUARY**

Out Of Pocket....$0.00  cash
Value of items bought.....$211.55
Savings Rate of  100%
Rebates due......$16.99

+Ups at beginning of month...$32.50+
+Ups used....$64.50+
+Ups received...$52.00+
+Ups currently...$20.00+   


$200+ worth of items, no money spent and I'm getting back $16.99 in cash.
Not too bad!

I've got $20 +Ups to roll this week so I better go look at the sales ad, huh?

How was your January at Rite-Aid?

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.