Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting to the Rite-Aid This Week

As soon as we got home on Monday I rolled up to Rite-Aid to get the freebies with BIL's card......

4 x Colgate Toothpaste on sale $2.99=$11.96
2 x St. Joseph Aspirin on sale $1.50=$3.00
SubTotal.....$14.96

Coupons Used
3 x $1/1 any Colgate Toothpaste ManuQ(5/5SS insert?)=$3.00
Coupon Total....$3.00

$14.96-$3.00=$11.96 OOP
I used $11.60 in +Up Rewards to pay and put the other $.36 on my Rite-Aid gift card so ZERO money spent.
I received back $14.96 in +Up Rewards so I am 'up' $3.36 in +Ups for this transaction.

Even if you don't have any Colgate ManuQs, the toothpaste is free after +Ups, as is the Aspirin.  Remember that there is a limit of 4 on the toothpaste and 2 on the aspirin +Ups Deals per wellness card.
And if your stores are out of stock, get that Raincheck!!  Make sure they note the +Ups deal on the raincheck, so you can get FREE toothpaste and aspirin after the sale ends on Saturday!

And I noticed today that I hit the $1000 spending mark at Rite-Aid using my wellness card in the middle of May, so I've qualified for the 20% whole store discount already for all of 2012.
Ok, so I haven't actually 'spent' any money at Rite-Aid since last August......which makes this even sweeter, right? ;-)
BIL's card/account is almost at the $500 spending mark for 2011 so he's at the 10% discount for 2012 now and I'm fairly sure he'll get to $1K mark/20% discount by the end of this year too.

How are you doing on getting to the Discount levels for next year?
Do you think you'll get to Silver or Gold by the end of December?


THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.36 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$20.94
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$14.96
+Up Rewards spent.....$11.60
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$62.73  And I have $42.33 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--JUNE Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......7
Total Spent....$2.34 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$259.34
SCR qualified for....$0.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for June SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 6/16.....$59.37

+Up Rewards spent....$75.56
+Up Rewards earned....$87.29

+Up Rewards left....$62.73  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy


2 comments:

  1. Oh Sluggy, I just love you. We got the same free things at Rite-Aid this week. And we owe all of this on you. We are up to 581 points so far and we just started, I think, in April. How cool is that!
    Thank you for saving us money. m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark--You like me....you really like me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.