Sunday, January 2, 2011

Finishing Up Rite-Aid Business from Last Week...Updated!

Last week was a blur of Rite-Aid activity here.
With the passing of the $5 off $25 Coupon on the 31st, I crammed a bunch of extra trips to Rite-Aid into my schedule.
Here's my lone trip on the 29th.....

The Benefiber are on SCR this month and the drink powder boxes also qualify.  After 20% wellness discount & the $4/1 IPQ it was/is $2.15.  Add in the $3 SCR and they pay YOU $.85 to take it home!
(Your store's base price on this item may vary from mine.)  And you can submit for 3 of this rebate per household too!

The Progresso Soups are a month long deal until Jan.22nd.  For every can you buy, you receive a $1+Up Rewards(when you use your wellness card).  They also count toward the $20+ Resolution Reward Promotion.  Too bad they aren't on sale this week, like they were last week when I bought them.  With any luck, they may go back on sale before the 22nd....cross your fingers!

Grand Total on this trip was $.52 OOP put on my free Rite-Aid gift card.   I used $5+Ups to pay and received $8+Ups back making this a $3 moneymaker.

And here is what I bought on 12/30 and 12/31.....
9 trips. * I bag of stuff disappeared in the garage.  I found it on Tuesday evening and have updated my totals accordingly.

I could let the $5 off $25 coupon go out with a whimper now, could I?lol
I also had some other $X of $XX coupons to use up....$3 off $15, $4 off $20, 20% one-time use discount, those $1 off any AdPerk/VV Qs, etc.

Not pictured are 2 boxes of Prevacid and 1 bottle of Rite-Aid brand Mucinex DM.

Out of Pocket Spending.....$3.19-put on my free Rite-Aid gift cards so ZERO out of pocket!
Retail Value.....$337.03
+Ups Used.....$56.00
+Ups Gained...$79.00
After the +Ups are figured in, I basically got paid $20 to take all this home. ;-)

I have $47 in +Up Rewards expiring the end of this week so I'll be heading back to Rite-Aid in the next or 2, so stay tuned to see what I'll bring home(hopefully for free!).lol

THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....10
Total Spent....$3.71(put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$379.33
SCR qualified for...$6.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$87.00
+Up Rewards spent...$61.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$165.00

 

GRAND TOTALS--January Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......14
Total Spent....$4.70=5 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$508.02
SCR qualified for....$6.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

+UPS Totals for Jan. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 12/28.....$134.00 includes ALL +Ups left
+Up Rewards spent....$78.50
+Up Rewards earned....$125.00
+Up Rewards left....$165.00



Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.