Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Buy Coffee, Support The Troops


One of our favorite gifts to buy here at Chez Sluggy during the Holidays is bags of coffee.  Hubs as well as most of his siblings love coffee.  My kids love coffee too.
A bag of good coffee is a great gift for folks like the mailman or my favorite PO clerk.
Think teacher or co-worker gift too.

Though I am NOT a coffee drinker(imagine that!), every year I darken the local Dunkin Donuts store's door and buy lots of bags of coffee for gifting.

I just saw that Dunkin Donuts is running a promotion from November 1st until November 14th.
For every 2 1lb. bags of their coffee you buy either at a Dunkin Donuts store or through their online store, they will donate 1 bag to the US military through the USO.(up to 100,000 lbs.)
Now if DD will start their seasonal deal of a special price on the bags of coffee they run every Holiday Season, this could be a sweet deal for everyone.....more coffee for your dollar and free coffee for the troops!

Go check it out HERE.

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. What a great thing! I hope LOTS and LOTS of people buy coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent - even this Starbucks snob loves her DD coffee (especially when it's on sale and benefits the troops)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty--Not sure yet even IF DD stores will put the bagged coffee on special again this year or WHEN. As far as I know, they haven't yet for this Holiday season, but I hope they do start the special deal before the 14th as that will mean lots of folks will buy and lots of free coffee for our service men and women. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my coupon for DD coffee. Just waiting for it to go on sale somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting this. We love DD coffee. I am waiting for the 4 bags for $19.99 deal! I LOVE the idea of getting this for the mailman, UPS guy, and newspaper man.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.