Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 5 Transaction Moneymaker at Rite-Aid this Week...Stay Tuned!



There is a P&G Single Check Rebate available on certain Proctor & Gamble items purchased at Rite-Aid from 1/17-2/13.  It's SCR #551 and can be viewed on the Rite-Aid Website.
Purchasing qualifying items gets you a Visa Preloaded Card--Buy $25, Get $5/Buy $50, Get $15/Buy $100, Get $35.
The best deal of course is the $35 Card. 

I have come up with a 5 Transaction Scenario to qualify for the $35 card.  By combining sales, coupons(manuQs, AdPerk Qs and IP Qs),various Olay rebates, Single Check Rebate items and using my Fall Gift of Savings $20 Certificate I will spend $123.38 and end up with a $28.86 Cash Moneymaker PLUS the $35 Visa card on this deal(Moneymaker of $63.86 in Cash and Gift Card)!
That is, if the Coupon "Powers That Be" are kind to our region in this Sunday's inserts and the prices in the store are what I have been led to believe they should be.

And if the weather holds up on Sunday long enough for me to get out and do 5 Transactions, I'll be back to report in on how I accomplished this later today.

Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.